Brand Partnerships Manager - Maternity Cover Location Leicester Square - London
Overview of the Job
The Brand Partnership Manager is responsible for delivering high value & long term brand partnership solutions across Global’s brand portfolio. We are setting and owning the commercial partnership agenda for each of our brands. This is a senior team with established client, agency and internal senior brand stakeholder relationships.
Reporting of the Role
This role reports to the Commercial Brand Partnership Director
Three best things about the job
- Working right across the Global business as the external and internal commercial brand specialist across the core pillars of your brands - broadcast, social, video, digital & events!
- You will develop new and market leading content opportunities to drive revenue for the partnership team, working alongside branded content to deliver on both commercial and editorial priorities.
- Build external relationships with clients & key planning teams with agencies that align with your brands target audience & values.
Measures of success –
- Meeting annual Partnerships' targets for your Brands
- Provide market leading sales tools to ensure our key properties have long term partners, and a suite of commercial collateral for your brands.
- Delivering quarterly brand reports for your brands for quarterly tracking against your target.
Responsibilities of the role
- Have a clear understanding of your specific brand revenues, annual target and development areas.
- Develop and execute a partnership strategy alongside the Group Partnerships Managers to retain and develop brand partners.
- Deliver effective internal communication to ensure you are best placed to provide expert knowledge on your brand/s at all times.
- Work with Group Partnership Managers and Global Strategists to ensure that you are involved in all relevant client and agency briefings/pitches/inspiration sessions for your brand/s.
- Develop and communicate brand insights & opportunities – media metrics, brand presentations, audience research and case studies, market developments, brand marketing and programming updates.
- Ensuring effective and timely internal and external brand communication to support the commercial goals of your brands.
- Working with the Co-Branded Content Team, Video Content Team and Innovation Team to develop brand content strategy, distribution to support key partnership briefs and wider business development.
- Identifying and partnering with other content creators outside of Global to drive incremental revenue for Global’s core brands
What you will need:
- 5 years plus experience in Media. Experience in ‘Branded Content/Partnerships’ is a requirement.
- An excellent knowledge of Radio, Digital & Outdoor marketplace with a wider and inquisitive understanding of the overall media market place
- Effective time management & the ability to constantly multi-task by having a very organized approach to work and projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills: effectively communicating, building rapport and relating to others at all levels.
- To be a phenomenal teammate with the ability to motivate colleagues and work with different personalities!
Post a Comment