Eastern Railway Jobs 2020: Apply Online for 2792 Act Apprentice Posts for 10th
Eastern Railway Recruitment notification for the post of Act Apprentice, candidates can apply for 2792 position after completing 10th pass. All Details like Qualification, Age Criteria in Eastern Railway Method of Selection, How to Apply, and Dates to be Remember for advertisement RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2019-20 released by Eastern Railway, Interested aspirants can apply online application Upto 09-07-2020.
|Notification released by||Eastern Railway|
|Vacancy Details||Act Apprentice|
|Education Criteria||10th pass|
|Organization Official Link||er.indianrailways.gov.in|
|How to Apply||Online|
Howrah Division:- 659 Posts
Sealdah Division:- 526 Posts
Malda Division:- 101 Posts
Asansol Division:- 412 Posts
Kanchrapara Workshop:- 206 Posts
Liluah Workshop:- 204 Posts
Jamalpur Workshop:- 684 Posts
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its similar (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT. However, for the following Trades, the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT: Welder (Gas and Electric), Sheet Metal Worker, Lineman, Wireman, Carpenter, Painter (General).
15 to 24 years as on cutoff date for receiving application
Method of Selection
Selection will be on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates who apply against the notification.
Fees to Apply
Scheduled Caste (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs)/PWBD/Women:- No Fee
Others:- Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking
How to Apply
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting the link provided on the Notice Board of official website of RRC/ER (www.rrcer.com). They must go through the detailed instructions before filling up the online applications. All relevant items must be carefully filled up by the candidate himself. The particulars like the Name, Date of Birth, Father’s name, etc. must be identical with the same what have been recorded in the Matriculation or similar certificate.
Dates to be Remember:
Starting date to apply online (Reopened):- 25th June 2020
Closing date to apply online (Extended):- 09th July 2020 till 06:30 PM
Links to Download Official Notification and Apply online:
Official Notification Download:- Click here
Other Details:- Click here
Last Date Extended Notice 4:- Click here
Last Date Extended Notice 3:- Click here
Last Date Extended Notice 2:- Click here
Last Date Extended Notice 1:- Click here
Registration:- Click here
Login:- Click here
Important Terms & Conditions:
- The candidates finally engaged will be provided stipend at the prescribed rate as per extant provisions.
- This notification is purely for apprenticeship training. Training in Railway establishments under the Apprentices Act, 1961 does not by itself confer any right, whatsoever, for appointment in railway services by default. However, 20% of the vacancies notified to be filled up in Level-1 posts shall be filled up by giving preference to the Course Completed Act Apprentices trained in Railway establishments and possessing National Apprenticeship Certificates granted by NCVT, subject to such candidates found suitable in other aspects and they having secured the minimum qualifying marks in the written examination.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils all the eligibility criteria. If at any later stage, the particulars furnished by the candidate are revealed to be not conforming with the eligibility criteria, his/her engagement will be terminated forthwith. All annexures in the given formats for claiming fees exemption, reservation, age relaxation, etc. must be submitted at the time of verification of documents alongwith supportive original documents.
- The candidature of candidates is purely provisional at every stage and it is liable to be cancelled if any irregularity is found at any stage. Mere issue of a call letter for document verification doesn’t confer any right/claim for apprenticeship training.
- The Eastern Railway administration does not take any responsibility for sending replies to the candidates not selected or not called for. Only the list of candidates coming in the merit list after passing all stages will be issued.
- After final submission of online application, no candidate will be allowed to do any type of correction/alteration online.
- In matters of determination of eligibility and admitting the candidature of applicants, the decision of RRC/ER shall be final.
- Legal Jurisdiction:- For any legal disputes, the jurisdiction will be Hon’ble Central Administrative Tribunal, Kolkata.
- The selection for training is purely merit based and the Railway does not appoint any facilitation centre/coaching centre for the said selection. The candidates are advised to be aware of any mischief of assurance of such selection against illegal consideration by unscrupulous elements. If they come across such occurrences, they are advised to bring it to the notice of the Chairperson, Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway, 56, C.R. Avenue, RITES Building, 1st Floor, Kolkata – 700 012.