JKSSB Jobs 2020: Apply Online for 1889 Accounts Assistant Vacancies for Graduate
JKSSB Recruitment notification for the post of Accounts Assistant, candidates can apply for 1889 position after completing Graduate. All Details like Qualification, Age Criteria in JKSSB Method of Selection, How to Apply, and Dates to be Remember for advertisement 02 of 2020 released by Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board, Interested aspirants can apply online application Upto 31-08-2020.
|Notification released by||Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board|
|Vacancy Details||Accounts Assistant|
|Organization Official Link||jkssb.nic.in|
|How to Apply||Online|
Vacancy Details:– Accounts Assistant
Total Vacancies Available:- 1889
Pay Scale: Rs. 29200 – 92300/- Per Month
Graduation in any stream from any recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks for open merit and 45% marks for reserved category. However, candidates having Post Graduation Degree with 50% marks or holding PhD Degree or similar shall also be eligible for selection.
Age limit is as on 1st January 2020
|OM/Govt Service/Contractual Employment||40 years|
|Scheduled Caste (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs)/RBA/ALC/IB/EWS/PSP/OSC||43 years|
|Physically Challenged Person||42 years|
Method of Selection
Selection will be on the basis of the Written Test.
Fees to Apply
Application Fee:- Rs. 350/-
Payment Mode: online through Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Accounts Assistant posts in JKSSB, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on JKSSB official website at jkssb.nic.in from 20th July 2020 and before 31st August 2020.
Dates to be Remember:
Starting date to apply online:- 20th July 2020
Closing date to apply online:- 31st August 2020
Links to Download Official Notification and Apply online:
Official Notification Download:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- BEFORE APPLYING, CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN IN THE NOTICE OF EXAMINATION VERY CAREFULLY
- THE CANDIDATE MUST WRITE HIS NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH STRICTLY AS RECORDED IN THE MATRICULATION/ SECONDARY CERTIFICATE.
- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED IN THEIR OWN INTEREST TO SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATIONS MUCH BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE AND NOT TO WAIT TILL THE LAST DATE TO AVOID THE POSSIBILITY OF DISCONNECTION/ INABILITY OR FAILURE TO LOGIN TO THE ONLINE APPLICATION PORTAL ON ACCOUNT OF HEAVY LOAD ON THE WEBSITE DURING THE CLOSING DAYS
- The Board will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, candidature will be accepted only provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post(s). Copies of supporting documents will be sought at the time of Document Verification or as and when required. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated or correct, the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled and the Board’s decision in this regard shall be final and binding.
- Aspirants seeking reservation benefits available for RBA/SC/ ST/ OSC/ EWS/PSP/ALC must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility condition prescribed in this Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the Defined Format in support of their claim, at the time Document Verification or as and when sought by the Board.
- Aspirants with benchmark physical disability only would be considered as Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and entitled to reservation for Persons with Disabilities
- When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Aspirant should take printout of the application form and submit the same at the time of Documents Verification. The candidates are further advised NOT to submit the hard copies of the online application form in the office of the Services Selection Board either in person or by post/email.
- Only one online application is allowed to be submitted by the candidate. Therefore, the candidates are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of filling their online Application Forms. In case, more than one applications of a candidate are detected, the Board will consider latest application. If a candidate submits multiple applications and appears in the examination (at any stage) more than once, his/ her candidature will be cancelled and he/ she will be debarred from the examinations of the Board as per rules
- Request for modification or change in the preferences once filled relating to Cadre shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The candidates must write their fathers name and mothers name strictly as given in the Matriculation/ Secondary Certificates otherwise their candidature may be cancelled at the time of Document Verification or as and when it comes into the notice of the Board.
- Applications with blurred/ illegible Photograph/ Signature will be rejected summarily.
- Request for change/ correction in any particulars in the Application Form, once submitted, will not be entertained under any circumstances
- The candidates must carry two passport size recent colour photographs and a latest photo bearing identification proof such as Aadhaar Card/ printout of E-Aadhaar, Driving License, Voter Card, PAN Card, Identity Card issued by University/ College/ Government or any other office where the candidate may be working, etc in original to the Examination Venue, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the same. PwD candidates using the facility of Scribe shall also be required to carry required Medical Certificate/ Undertaking/ Photocopy of the Scribes Photo ID Proof, as specified therein.
- In case of fake/ fabricated application/ registration by misusing any dignitaries name/ photo, such candidate/ cyber cafe will be held responsible for the same and liable for suitable legal action under cyber/ IT act.