SCI Jobs 2020: Apply for 1 Director (Finance) Vacancy for Post Graduation
SCI Recruitment notification for the post of Director (Finance), candidates can apply for 1 position after completing MBA, PGDM, CA. All Details like Qualification, Age Criteria in SCI Method of Selection, How to Apply, and Dates to be Remember for advertisement 87/2020 released by Shipping Corporation of India Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application Upto 16-11-2020.
|Notification released by||Shipping Corporation of India Limited|
|Vacancy Details||Director (Finance)|
|Education Criteria||MBA, PGDM, CA|
|Organization Official Link||shipindia.com|
|How to Apply||ONLINE/OFFLINE|
Director (Finance):– 1 Post
Type of Job:- Absorption Basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 180000 – 340000/- Per Month
Director (Finance):- 1. The applicant should be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or a full time MBA/PGDM course with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution.
2. Officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services [i.e. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Indian Defence Accounts Service, Indian Railway Accounts Service, Indian Civil Accounts Service, Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service and Indian Cost Accounts Service] working in the appropriate level are exempted from these educational qualifications.
3. Further, applicants from the Central Govt./Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services, will also be exempted from the educational qualifications as per (i) above provided the applicants have ‘the relevant experience’ as mentioned in Para 4(iii) below. In respect of applicants from Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services/Central Government/Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services, Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant/MBA/PGDM will be a desirable educational qualification.
Experience:- 1. The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/ Corporate Accounts in an organization of repute.
2. Applicants from Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services should have at least five years cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/ Corporate Accounts.
3. The relevant experience’ in respect of applicants from Central Government/Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services would include at least seven years of cumulative experience at senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/ Corporate Accounts.
Age of superannuation 60 years
Internal:- Minimum 45 & Maximum 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
Other:- Minimum 45 & Maximum 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
Method of Selection:- Interview
Fees to Apply:- No Application Fee
How to Apply
Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for/Offline for Director (Finance), click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill-up the form. You can apply online from 08th October 2020 to 16th November 2020.
For Apply Offline:
If you Fulfil the criteria for the application process, kindly send your application in the Defined Format (attached below) to Smt. Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 Upto 16th November 2020 03:00 PM, Along with Mentioned Below:
- Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority;
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry;
- Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE;
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government;
- Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE;
- Private Sector: directly to the PESB
Dates to be Remember:
Starting Date to Apply Online:- 08th October 2020
Closing Date to Apply Online:- 16th November 2020
Links to Download Official Notification and Apply online:
Official Notification Download:- Click here
Apply Online:- Click here
Post a Comment