AAI Recruitment notification for the post of Consultant, candidates can apply for 3 position after completing Degree. All Details like Qualification, Age Criteria in AAI Method of Selection, How to Apply, and Dates to be Remember for advertisement released by Airports Authority of India, Interested aspirants can apply online application Upto 16-05-2020.
|Notification released by||Airports Authority of India|
|Organization Official Link||aai.aero|
|How to Apply||Offline|
Consultant (Quality Manager):– 1 Post
Consultant (Operation Manager):- 2 Posts
Type of Job:- On the Contract basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 65000/- Per Month
Consultant (Quality Manager):– Shall have a Degree/AME or Equivalent.
Consultant (Operation Manager):- Academic graduation in any Discipline from a recognized university Established in India with minimum 05 years’ experience in Aviation and Minimum 02 Years as operation Manager or CPL holder with a working experience for a minimum two Years as operation Manager.
|Age Criteria||70 years|
|Method of Selection||Selection will be on the basis of Personal Interview|
|Application Fee||There is no application fee|
How to Apply
Aspirants who wish to apply are advised to Download & fill the required details in the given Format, attach the all relevant Documents and send/email it, to The Executive Director (FIU) Flight Inspection Unit Airports Authority of India Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi- 110003. email: [email protected] Upto 16/05/2020.
Dates to be Remember:
Closing date:- 16th May 2020
Links to Download Official Notification and Apply online:
Official Notification Download & Application Form:- Click here
- The candidate shall appear for personal interview at assigned place, date, time at his / her own cost at New Delhi and submit his original Documents / Certificates for scrutiny to the Executive Director and / or designated officer.
- Selected candidate hereby agrees to serve the AAI for a minimum period of Two years from the date of joining (“Commitment Period”).
- During Contract period the QM /Operations Manager shall daily come to office (Flight Inspection Unit, AAI) on all working days. He can also be called for duty on weekends / holidays, if required for operational reason.
- The Management reserves the right to modify/change the above schedule/condition/ requirement/number of posts based on the actual need at a future point of time. The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on contract.
- Please also note that your candidature is purely PROVISIONAL. If at any stage, it is found that you do not possess the laid down qualification/stipulated eligibility criteria, your candidature is liable to be rejected, without entering into any further correspondence with you in the matter. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.