AIIMS, Bhopal Recruitment notification for the post of Blood Transfusion Officer, Medical Physicist, candidates can apply for 17 position after completing Degree, B.Sc, M.Sc, MD, MS, Post Graduate, Diploma. All Details like Qualification, Age Criteria in AIIMS, Bhopal Method of Selection, How to Apply, and Dates to be Remember for advertisement 11/41/2020/Admin/AIIMS/BPL released by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal, Interested aspirants can apply online application Upto 31-05-2020.
|Notification released by||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal|
|Vacancy Details||Blood Transfusion Officer, Medical Physicist|
|Education Criteria||Degree, B.Sc, M.Sc, MD, MS, Post Graduate, Diploma|
|Organization Official Link||aiimsbhopal.edu.in|
|How to Apply||Offline|
Blood Transfusion Officer:– 1 Post
Deputy Medical Superintendent:- 2 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 100000/- Per Month
Public Relation Officer:- 1 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 90000/- Per Month
Medical Physicist:- 2 Posts
Assistant Nursing Superintendent:- 10 Posts
Accounts Officer:- 1 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 75000/- Per Month
Type of Job:- On the Contract basis
Blood Transfusion Officer:– A recognized medical qualification included in l or II Schedule or Pan II of the 3rd Schedule (other than the licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-Il of the 34d Schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in subsection (3)of the Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act. 1956. With 5 years’ experience in Blood Bank with component separator or M.D. in Blood Transfusion Medicine with 1 year experience in Blood Bank with component separator during the PG course.
Deputy Medical Superintendent:- A recognized medical qualification included in l or II Schedule or Pan II of the 3rd Schedule (other than the licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-Il of the 34th Schedule should fulfil the conditions stipulated in subsection (3)of the Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act. 1956. MD (Hospital Administration) / MHA recognized by Medical Council of India Or MD/MS in any clinical specialty with 3 years’ experience in Hospital administration of a 200 bedded hospital.
Public Relation Officer:- A Degree from recognized University / Institution with a Post-Graduation / Diploma in Public Relations / Corporate Communication / Journalism / Mass Communication with 10 Years’ experience in the field of Public Relations / Corporate Communication / Journalism / Mass Communication.
Medical Physicist:- M.Sc. in Medical Physics or similar from a recognized University/Institution OR M.Sc. in Physics from a recognized University. A Post-Graduated diploma/degree in Radiological/ Medical Physics from a recognized University/Institute OR M.Sc. in Medical Technology with Radiotherapy as special subject from a recognized University and/or Diploma in Radiation Protection AND 2 Years’ experience of working in Radiotherapy Department of a Hospital.
Assistant Nursing Superintendent:- B.Sc. Nursing (4 year course) from an Indian Nursing Council recognised Institute/University OR B.Sc. (Post-certificate) or similar such as B.Sc. Nursing (PostBasic) (2 year course) from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/University. Should be registered with the Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council. Six years’ experience after B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. (Post-certificate / B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) or similar from a recognized University / Institute in a minimum 200 bedded Hospital / Healthcare Institute as Staff Nurse, out of which at least 3 years as a Ward In-charge or Supervisor capacity.
Accounts Officer:- Graduate in Commerce with at least 55% in aggregate. 3 years experience in Supervisory capacity in Govt. Organization.
|Blood Transfusion Officer, Deputy Medical Superintendent||21 to 40 years|
|Public Relation Officer||30 to 45 years|
|Medical Physicist, Assistant Nursing Superintendent, Accounts Officer||21 to 35 years|
Method of Selection
Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Fees to Apply
General/OBC:- Rs. 2000/-
Scheduled Caste (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs)/PWD:- No Fees Required
Payment Mode: Demand Draft only in favour of DIRECTOR AIIMS Bhopal
How to Apply
Interested Indian Nationals/ persons registered as Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholder under Section 7-A of the Citizenship Act, 1955 and fulfilling all the eligibility criteria, are required to fill the application form available at Institute’s website i.e. www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in and send duly filled application form along with self-attested photocopies of their proof of date of birth, eligibility qualification mark sheets, degrees, experience certificate and other relevant testimonials to The Administrative Officer (Shri Vishal Kumar Gupta) 1st Floor Medical College Building All India Institute of Medical Sciences Saket Nagar Bhopal (M.P)-462020. The envelop must be super scribed as “Application for post of ……………………… (CONTRACTUAL) at AIIMS, Bhopal”.
Dates to be Remember:
Notification is released on:- 11th May 2020
Closing date:- 02 weeks from the date of lifting of lockdown
Links to Download Official Notification and Apply online:
Official Notification Download:- Click here
News Paper Clip:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer at the time of Interview.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- He / She is to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
- The appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of competent authority. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS, Bhopal and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract. The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
- The appointee will be eligible for thirty (30) days leave in a calendar year.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to avail any allowances/facilities being extended to the regular/permanent faculty members of the AIIMS.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false of if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- The candidates are to satisfy all eligibility criteria before application. They must possess the educational qualification and experience as recognised by the Govt. of India. Their candidature will be cancelled at any stage if it is found that their educational qualification or experiences is not recognised by the Govt. of India.
- Applications incomplete in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice. The decision of the Competent Authority in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, Selection Method, conduct of examination(s), selection and allotment of posts to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry / correspondence will be entertained in this regard.