AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment notification for the post of Financial Advisor, Superintending Engineer, Executive Engineer, candidates can apply for 4 position after completing Check Official Notification. All Details like Qualification, Age Criteria in AIIMS Bhubaneswar Method of Selection, How to Apply, and Dates to be Remember for advertisement released by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar, Interested aspirants can apply online application Upto 31-05-2020.
|Notification released by||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar|
|Vacancy Details||Financial Advisor, Superintending Engineer, Executive Engineer|
|Education Criteria||Check Official Notification|
|Organization Official Link||aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in|
|How to Apply||Offline|
Financial Advisor:– 1 Post
Superintending Engineer:- 1 Post
Pay Scale: Rs. 123100 – 215900/- Per Month
Executive Engineer (Civil):- 1 Post
Executive Engineer (Electrical):- 1 Post
Pay Scale: Rs. 67700 – 2087900/- Per Month
Type of Job:- Short Term On the Contract basis
Financial Advisor:– Officers under the Central/State/U.T. Governments/University/Statutory/ Autonomous Bodies or Research and Development Organizations. Holding analogous posts on regular basis, or With five years regular service from Organized Accounts Services in the grade pay of Rs.7600/- or Officers with five years regular service at the level of Deputy Secretary of Central Government in the grade pay of Rs.7600/- and having THREE years experience in the field of finance and accounts.
Superintending Engineer:- Employees of the Central/State/Union Territory Governments/Universities/Central Statutory/ Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertakings/Research & Development organizations holding analogous post Or Executive Engineers with 5 years of regular service in the grade pay of Rs. 7600/- Or Executive Engineer with 10 years of regular service in the grade pay of Rs.6600/-
Executive Engineer (Civil):- Executive Engineers (Civil) or Asstt. Engineers (Civil) with 8 years of regular service in that grade, from CPWD. In the event of suitable candidates not being available from CPWD similar officers from other Engineering Departments of the Central Government or Central Statutory/ Autonomous Bodies shall be considered. An officer taken on deputation shall possess a Degree in Civil Engineering.
Executive Engineer (Electrical):- Executive Engineers (Elec.) or Asstt. Engineers (Elec.) with 8 years of regular service in that grade, from CPWD. In the event of suitable candidates not being available from CPWD similar officers from other Engineering Departments of the Central Government or Central Statutory/ Autonomous Bodies shall be considered. An officer taken on deputation shall possess a Degree in Electrical Engineering.
56 years as on the last date of receipt of application
Method of Selection
Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Fees to Apply
There is no application fee
How to Apply
The officers who fulfill the above qualifications/eligibility criteria may submit their application in the prescribed proforma at Annexure-I through proper channel to The Deputy Director (Administration), All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalyani, Camp Office, First Floor, Administrative Building, College of Medicine and JNM Hospital, Kalyani, District – Nadia, West Bengal- 741235. The envelope containing the application(s) should be superscripted “Application for the Post of___________________on Deputation Basis”.
Dates to be Remember:
Notification is released on:- 1st May 2020
Closing date:- 30 days after publication of this advertisement in the Employment News
Links to Download Official Notification and Apply online:
Official Notification Download & Application Form:- Click here
- The number of posts in tentative and is liable to change based on the Institute’s requirement.
- Maximum age limit for applying for the aforesaid posts on deputation is 56 years as on last date of receipt of application.
- The period of deputation will be for a period of three (3) years and extendable for a maximum period of seven years as per DoPT guidelines.
- While forwarding their applications, it may be ensured that the particulars of the candidates are verified and that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. The qualification/eligibility prescribed is minimum requirement and the same does not automatically make candidate eligible for selection. Based on bio-data, the candidates will be shortlisted and only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Application without Vigilance Clearance and attested copies of CR Dossiers will not be considered. Application of eligible officers who can be spared in the event of the selection may be forwarded through proper channel to the undersigned at the address given above within 30 days of publication of this advertisement in the employment News along with (a) attested copies of the up-to-date APARs/ACRs for last five (05) years; (b) Vigilance Clearance Certificate clearly indicating that no disciplinary or criminal proceedings are either pending or contemplated against the officer concerned; (c) Statement showing the minor/major penalties imposed, if any, and (d) Integrity Certificate. The candidates have to produce all relevant original documents as proof of details furnished in their application at the time of interview. Application received not through proper channel will not be considered for interview.
- The last date for receipt of completed application on the prescribed proforma along with required documents through proper channel is 30 days after publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
- The deputation will be governed by the standard terms and conditions of deputation provided under Department of Personnel and Training O.M. No.2/6/2018-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 18.05.2018, as amended from time to time.
- The previous advertisement on deputation for above post(s) are hereby treated as cancelled.