AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment notification for the post of Project Assistant/JRF, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing High School, Diploma. All Details like Qualification, Age Criteria in AIIMS Bhubaneswar Method of Selection, How to Apply, and Dates to be Remember for advertisement released by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar, Interested aspirants can apply online application Up to 27-04-2020.
|Notification released by||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar|
|Vacancy Details||Project Assistant/JRF|
|Education Criteria||High School, Diploma|
|Organization Official Link||aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in|
|How to Apply||Walk-in|
Vacancy Details:– Project Assistant/JRF
Total Vacancies Available:- 1
Salary: Rs. 12000/- Per Month
High School or similar with a minimum of 50% marks. 1yr Diploma in Medical Lab Technology.
|Age Criteria||30 years as on the date of interview|
|Method of Selection||Walk-in-Interview|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested candidates may appear for walk-in interview. Aspirants should bring duly filled application form (As per the prescribed Performa) and all original certificates of educational qualifications, experience certificate along with a passport size photo and set of photocopies of all documents at the time of interview.
Venue: Department of Biochemistry, AIIMS Bhubaneswar
Dates to be Remember:
Walk-in Date:- 27th April 2020
Links to Download Official Notification and Apply online:
Official Notification Download & Application Form:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- These are tenure vacancies under funded project and are not employment on AIIMS Bhubaneswar payroll. Employment will be automatically terminated upon completion of the project and there is no liability for permanent employment on AIIMS, Bhubaneswar or Principal Investigator. Also the candidates have no right to claim permanent employment based on this job.
- Age Concession: Age relaxation is admissible in respect of Scheduled Caste (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs)/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental candidates (including projects), and Ex-servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experience and skilled persons.
- Selected candidates have to carry out OPD/IPD visits to collect data.
- Selected candidates have to undergo training at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending this Walk-in-Interview.
- All other terms and conditions will be regulated by the guidelines as issued by State Council of Science and Technology and AIIMS Bhubaneswar