CFTRI Recruitment notification for the post of Senior Project Associate, Project Associate, candidates can apply for 2 position after completing M.Sc, B.Tech, M.V.Sc, MD, MS. All Details like Qualification, Age Criteria in CFTRI Method of Selection, How to Apply, and Dates to be Remember for advertisement REC 01/2020 released by Central Food Technological Research Institute, Interested aspirants can apply online application Upto 08-05-2020.
|Notification released by||Central Food Technological Research Institute|
|Vacancy Details||Senior Project Associate, Project Associate|
|Education Criteria||M.Sc, B.Tech, M.V.Sc, MD, MS|
|Organization Official Link||cftri.com|
|How to Apply||Offline|
Senior Project Associate:– 1 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 42000/- Per Month
Project Associate-I:- 1 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 31000/- Per Month
Type of Job:- Temporary Basis
Senior Project Associate:– M.Sc/B.Tech in Biotechnology/Virology/ Microbiology/Biochemistry/ M.VSc. from a recognized university with 4 years of experience in molecular biology work OR Doctoral degree in Biotechnology/ Virology/Microbiology/Biochemistry Biochemistry/M.VSc. from recognized university with experience in molecular biology techniques OR MD/MS from recognized university.
Project Associate-I:- M.Sc/B.Tech in Biotechnology/ Virology/Microbiology/ M.VSc. from a recognized university.
Age limit is as on the last date
|Senior Project Associate||40 years|
|Project Associate||35 years|
Method of Selection
Selection is to be done on the basis of online Interview through Skype.
Fees to Apply
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Eligible candidates are requested to send a scan copy of all relevant documents through Email on [email protected] latest by 08.05.2020 (Friday) positively.
Dates to be Remember:
Closing date:- 8th May 2020
Links to Download Official Notification and Apply online:
Official Notification Download & Application Form:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- The engagement will be on purely temporary and contractual basis for a maximum period of Six Months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the project/desired level performance or conduct of the incumbent, as the case may be.
- The engagement of project staff is exclusively for the above mentioned research work and the tenure shall be co-terminus with the project duration or till the funds are available, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under this project does not confer any right/ claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointments in CSIR-CFTRI/CSIR, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent. It would therefore, not confer any right/claim, implicit or explicit, on the part of the candidates for regularization/absorption against any post in CSIR/CFTRI or under any other scheme of CSIR.
- Performance of the Project staff would be reviewed periodically so that any one not found up to the mark, could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI or in any other CSIR labs “No objection certificate” from the PI should be submitted.
- Age relaxations will be applicable as per GOI rules
- The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and/or experience shall be the closing date prescribed for submission of applications i.e. 08.05.2020.
- The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, wherever prescribed, should be in relevant area of work/field indicated against such position which shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum essential educational qualifications prescribed for that position.
- Final semester and results awaited candidates are not eligible to apply or will not be allowed to appear for Interview.
- TA/DA will not be paid for reporting to duty.
- If the number of candidates applied for the above posts are large in numbers, the selection committee will further shortlist the candidates on the basis of suitable shortlisting criteria to meet the desired objectives.