East Coast Railway Recruitment notification for the post of Office Superintendent, candidates can apply for 23 position after completing PG. All Details like Qualification, Age Criteria in East Coast Railway Method of Selection, How to Apply, and Dates to be Remember for advertisement released by East Coast Railway, Interested aspirants can apply online application Upto 28-04-2020.
|Notification released by||East Coast Railway|
|Vacancy Details||Office Superintendent|
|Organization Official Link||eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in|
|How to Apply||OFFLINE|
Office Superintendent:– 23 Posts
Pay Scale:- Pay Matrix Level-6
Office Superintendent:- 1. 05 (Five) years regular service as Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist in Pay Matrix Level-2 and Sr. Clerk-cum-Typist in Pay Matrix Level-5 put together as on the date of notification. OR
Five years regular service as Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist in Pay Matrix Level-2 as on the date of notification. OR
Three years regular service as Sr. Clerk-cum-Typist in Pay Matrix Level-5 as on the date of notification.
- Must have passed requisite typing proficiency test or granted exemption from typing.
Age Criteria:- As per East Coast Railway Rules
Method of Selection
- The selection shall consist of a written examination and assessment of service record. While 85% weightage will be given .to the performance in the written examinations, 15% weightage will be given to service records/ AP ARs.
- The question paper for written test will consist of 100% objective multiple choice type questions and in bi-lingual form i.e to be printed in English and Hindi languages. The answers are to be marked on OMR answer sheets.
- There will be 110 objective multiple choice type questions with four answer options i.e.A,B,C&D and the candidates have answer a maximum of 100 questions. In case the candidates answer more than 100 questions, first 100 attempted questions are to be taken for evaluation.
- Cutting, Overwriting, Erasing or Alteration of any type in the answers will not be accepted. Zero mark will be awarded for answer having correction/overwriting.
- There shall be negative marking for wrong answers. Each correct answer will fetch l(One) marks and VJ mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. No credit will be given to un-attempted questions.(Ref:RBE-194/2019).
- The selection shall be based entirely on merit with reference to marks.obtained by the candidates in the written examination and service records subject to usual relaxation for Scheduled Caste (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs) staff. Those securing less than 60% in the aggregate will not be considered eligible for inclusion in the panel. Further the service records of only those candidates who secure a minimum’ of 60% marks in the written examination shall be assessed.
- Only those candidates, who secure the prescribed percentage of qualifying marks in written test will be subjected to scrutiny of record of service/ AP AR.
- The panel shall be drawn strictly in order of merit from amongst qualified candidates taking in to account the community wise vacancies as per notification.
Fees to Apply:- No Application Fee
How to Apply
If you Fulfil the criteria for the application process, kindly send your application in the Defined Format (Annexure-I ) to Office of the Principal Chief Personnel Officer Rail Sadan, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar-751017 Upto 28th April 2020 and other information Mention below:
(a) Volunteering employees of ECoR/HQ BBs should submit applications in Defined Format (in Annexure-I) directly at the Non-Gazetted cadre section of PCPO’s office/BBS latest by 28th April 2020 with due Acknowledgement.
(b) The eligible and willing employees of Track machine’ Organization and Store depot cadre should submit their applications through their controlling officers by 28th April 2020 so as to reach at the office of PCPO/BBS latest by 05th May 2020.
(c) The eligible employees of CRW/MCS should submit their applications to WPO/MCS by 28th April 2020 through controlling supervisors/Officers and after due scrutiny, the eligible applications received by WPO/MCS should be sent in a single bunch so as to reach at the office of PCPO/BBS by 05th May 2020.
(d) No application will be entertained in PCPO’s office/BBS after the dates mentioned above.
Dates to be Remember:
Notification is released on:- 15th April 2020
Closing date For Application Form:- 28th April 2020
PCPO/BBS Date:- 05th May 2020
Links to Download Official Notification and Apply online:
Official Notification Download:- Click here