ICF Recruitment notification for the post of Contract Medical Practitioner, Nursing Superintendent, House Keeping Assistant, candidates can apply for 62 position after completing 10th pass, B.Sc, MBBS. All Details like Qualification, Age Criteria in ICF Method of Selection, How to Apply, and Dates to be Remember for advertisement PB/RR/39/02/2020/Contract/COVID-19 released by Integral Coach Factory, Interested aspirants can apply online application Upto 17-05-2020.
|Notification released by||Integral Coach Factory|
|Vacancy Details||Contract Medical Practitioner, Nursing Superintendent, House Keeping Assistant|
|Education Criteria||10th pass, B.Sc, MBBS|
|Organization Official Link||icf.indianrailways.gov.in|
|How to Apply||Online|
Contract Medical Practitioner (Physician, GDMO):– 14 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 75000/- Per Month for GDMO, Rs. 95000/- Per Month for Physician
Nursing Superintendent:- 24 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 44900/- Per Month
House Keeping Assistant (Safaiwala):- 24 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 18000/- Per Month
Type of Job:- On the Contract basis
Contract Medical Practitioner (Physician, GDMO):– MBBS and registered with the Indian Medical Council. For Physician – MD in General Medicine.
Nursing Superintendent:- Certified as a registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing or other Institution Approved by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc(Nursing).
House Keeping Assistant (Safaiwala):- 10th Std passed.
Age limit is as on 1st July 2020
|Contract Medical Practitioner||Should not have completed more than 53 years|
|Nursing Superintendent||20 to 40 years|
|House Keeping Assistant||18 to 33 years|
Method of Selection
Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Fees to Apply
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Contract Medical Practitioner, Nursing Superintendent, House Keeping Assistant posts in ICF, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on ICF official website at icf.indianrailways.gov.in from 9th May 2020 and before 17th May 2020.
Dates to be Remember:
Starting date to apply online:- 9th May 2020
Closing date to apply online:- 17th May 2020
Links to Download Official Notification and Apply online:
Official Notification Download:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- Engagement of the Contract Medical Practitioner, Nursing Superintendent, and House Keeping Assistant would be on full time contract basis for a period of maximum three months from the date of engagement or till the operation of the scheme or till operational requirements, as per exigencies. The service rendered during the contract is an arrangement for meeting up the requirement of the pandemic situation and it will not confer any right for automatic regularization/absorption in Integral Coach Factory in any circumstances.
- The services rendered as Medical Practitioner, Nursing Superintendent and House Keeping Assistant on contract basis is a stop gap arrangement and will not have any bearing in respect of consideration of their period of service in case of regular selection through RRB or UPSC.
- Contract Staff who enters into contract with the Railways will not have any claim or right for his/her regularization or absorption in Railway service.
- During the validity of contracts, the Railway Administration will be at liberty to terminate the contract at any time during the contract period for Administrative reasons whatsoever. The contract shall also be terminated forthwith if the work of the Contract Staff is found to be unsatisfactory OR the full time Contract Staff is found to be physically or mentally invalid or incapacitated.
- Aspirants proposed to be engaged on contract should be fit medically.
- The candidates on contract are required to follow the dress code as per administrative requirement at their own cost.
- The Scheduled Caste (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs)/OBC candidates seeking age relaxation should submit a scanned copy of the caste certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed proforma at the time of verification.
- The selected candidate will be paid remuneration as noted in Para-I mentioned above and the candidates cannot claim any additional remuneration allowances or other benefits during the course of contract period.
- No private practice or any other employment will be permitted during the contract period.
- The candidates are personally responsible for payment of professional tax, income tax and other duties/taxes leviable by the State/Central Governments from time to time.
- The engaged contractual staff will not be eligible for any kind of leave Viz. ( CL, LAP, LHAP etc.). For absence, if any, appropriate deduction will be made from the monthly remuneration.
- The contractual staff selected should not perform/involve in any activities that would be considered against the interest of Medical department /Railways and if found his/her services will be terminated immediately .
- Those applicants already working in Government/PSU on contract basis will have to resign from their present organization on their engagement.
- Incomplete/Ineligible applications will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained.
- The mobile number and E-Mail ID should not be changed by the candidate till completion of selection and administration will not be responsible for non-receipt of communication if mobile number and E-Mail ID are changed in between.
- Accommodation should be at their own cost.