IIMR Recruitment notification for the post of Program cum Incubation Manager, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing M.Tech, MBA, PGDM. All Details like Qualification, Age Criteria in IIMR Method of Selection, How to Apply, and Dates to be Remember for advertisement released by Indian Institute of Millets Research, Interested aspirants can apply online application Upto 01-06-2020.
|Notification released by||Indian Institute of Millets Research|
|Vacancy Details||Program cum Incubation Manager|
|Education Criteria||M.Tech, MBA, PGDM|
|Organization Official Link||millets.res.in|
|How to Apply||Walk-in|
Program cum Incubation Manager:– 1 Post
Type of Job:- On the Contract basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 70000/- Per Month
Program cum Incubation Manager:- MBA/ M Tech/ PGDM/ Equivalent Master Degree in Agri-Business/ Finance/ Marketing/ Agri Marketing/ Agri Economics/ Economics/ Technology Commercialization/ Food Technology/ Entrepreneurship from Recognized Institute/ University.
Experience:- At least 2-3 years in Technology Commercialization, Supported Incubators, Assessment, Evaluation of Projects Startups and with experience in sharp ecosystem, and Entrepreneurial nature & industry/ Incubation experience (Agri/ Food sector preferred).
|Age Criteria||The upper age limit of above position is up to 40 years for Men and 45 years for Women|
|Method of Selection||Walk-in Interview|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in the Defined Format (attached below) and self-attested copies and original documents for verification.
The walk-in interview will be held at the following venue:-
Venue:- Conference Hall, Nutrihub, ICAR-IIMR
Dates to be Remember:
Notification is released on:- 20th April 2020
Walk-in Date & Time:- 01st June 2020 09:30 AM
Links to Download Official Notification and Apply online:
Official Notification Download & Application Form:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- The above posts are purely temporary and on contractual basis till expiry of the project.
- The upper age limit of above position is up to 40 years for Men and 45 years for Women.
- The candidates have to produce his/ her original certificates along with a set of self-attested photo copies of all certificates and a recent passport size photo, and other documents such as experience and caste certificate at the time of interview for verification.
- The selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointment/ absorption in IIMR or funding agency at the end of the project.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for appearing in the walk-in-interview.
- The selected candidate will be positioned in ICAR-Indian Institute of Millets Research, Hyderabad-030.
- Nutrihub-IIMR reserves the right to alter/ change/ cancel this advertisement/ recruitment without assigning any reason at any stage of recruitment process.
- Above posts are purely temporary and on contractual basis till 31st March, 2021. (Likely to be extended)
- Aspirants have to report the venue one hour prior to scheduled date and time.
- Aspirants have to produce an undertaking, stating that they are not enrolled in any other job or academic courses etc. (either full time or part time) for attending the interview.
- Professional tax & TDS may be deducted as per rules wherever applicable.
- Please be watchful if any corrigendum issued on updates/ modifications on the subject. (www.millets.res.in)
- Bring the filled in application at the time of interview along with CV/ Resume, Exp Certificates & original certificates for verification.
- Interested candidates may send their CVs to [email protected]