IISER Pune Recruitment notification for the post of Senior Teaching Associate, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing Ph.D. All Details like Qualification, Age Criteria in IISER Pune Method of Selection, How to Apply, and Dates to be Remember for advertisement 21/2020 released by Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune, Interested aspirants can apply online application Upto 20-05-2020.
|Notification released by||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune|
|Vacancy Details||Senior Teaching Associate|
|Organization Official Link||iiserpune.ac.in|
|How to Apply||Offline|
Vacancy Details:– Senior Teaching Associate
Total Vacancies Available:- 1
Type of Job:- Temporary and On the Contract basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 65000/- Per Month
Ph.D. in Biology / Chemistry / Physics / Mathematics with at least 10 years of teaching experience. Aspirants who have completed their viva voce examination and awaiting award of degree will also be considered.
|Age Criteria||40 years as on closing date of advertisement|
|Method of Selection||Selection will be on the basis of Interview|
|Application Fee||There is no application fee|
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send the application by email in the Defined Format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to [email protected] Upto May 20, 2020. Please mention “Senior Teaching Associate-Project Code: 32515205” in the subject line of the email.
Dates to be Remember:
Last Date:- 20th May 2020
Links to Download Official Notification and Apply online:
Official Notification Download:- Click here
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualification and experience is bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- Age relaxation commensurate with experience of the applicant may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.