IISER Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing Graduate, Post Graduate. All Details like Qualification, Age Criteria in IISER Thiruvananthapuram Method of Selection, How to Apply, and Dates to be Remember for advertisement released by Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram, Interested aspirants can apply online application Upto 10-06-2020.
Vacancy Details:– Junior Research Fellow
Total Vacancies Available:- 1
Type of Job:- On the Contract basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 31000/- Per Month
Master’s degree in Physics or related fields such as Engineering physics, Materials Science, Materials Engineering OR Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Electrical engineering/Materials Science/Material Engineering/Applied Physics/Engineering Physics, with a minimum of 60% marks, selected through a process prescribed in any one of the following. Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests-UGC NET including lectureship and GATE OR The selection process through National level examinations organized by MHRD and its Agencies and institutions such as UGC / IIT / IISc / IISERs / IIITs etc.
|Age Criteria||28 Years or below as on the closing date of application|
|Method of Selection||Selection will be on the basis of Interview|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Please send by e-mail with the subject line STARS-JRF-<your last name> to [email protected] the following details as a single PDF file
A complete CV containing contact details, all the academic details, and name and contact numbers of two referees.
Copies of certificates and scorecards showing the eligibility
Dates to be Remember:
Last Date:- 10th June 2020
Links to Download Official Notification and Apply online:
Official Notification Download:- Click here
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Thiruvanathapuram.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader/ Principal Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.