IIT, Jodhpur Recruitment notification for the post of JRF, candidates can apply for 2 position after completing B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc. All Details like Qualification, Age Criteria in IIT, Jodhpur Method of Selection, How to Apply, and Dates to be Remember for advertisement IITJ/R&D/2020-21/01 released by Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur, Interested aspirants can apply online application Upto 09-05-2020.
|Notification released by||Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur|
|Education Criteria||B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc|
|Organization Official Link||iitj.ac.in|
|How to Apply||Online|
Junior Research Fellow:– 2 Posts
Type of Job:- On the Contract basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 31000/- Per Month
JRF:- B. Tech CS/IT/Bioinformatics, M.Sc./M. Tech in Bioinformatics/CS/IT.
|Age Criteria||28 years|
|Method of Selection||Interview|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for JRF posts in IIT, Jodhpur, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on IIT, Jodhpur official website at iitj.ac.in Upto 09th May 2020.
Dates to be Remember:
Starting Date to Apply Online:- 25th April 2020
Closing Date to Apply Online:- 09th May 2020
Links to Download Official Notification and Apply online:
Official Notification Download:- Click here
Apply Online:- Click here
- The post(s) is purely temporary and contractual for a period of 2.5 Months, and extension based on satisfactory performance, but co-terminus with the duration of the project.
- Application which is incomplete, not in Defined Format, without photograph or unsigned will be summarily rejected.
- Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organizations letter head, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name and designation of the issuing authority along with his signature.
- The Institute reserves the right to: (a) conduct written/trade tests for such posts wherever if the circumstances so warrant (b) not filling any of the advertised positions (c) fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview from available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change.
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Postal delay will not be entertained.