Institute of Life Sciences, Bhubaneswar Recruitment notification for the post of Scientist-B, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing M.Sc, Ph.D. All Details like Qualification, Age Criteria in Institute of Life Sciences, Bhubaneswar Method of Selection, How to Apply, and Dates to be Remember for advertisement 01/2020 released by Institute of Life Sciences, Bhubaneswar, Interested aspirants can apply online application Upto 15-05-2020.
|Notification released by||Institute of Life Sciences, Bhubaneswar|
|Education Criteria||M.Sc, Ph.D|
|Organization Official Link||ils.res.in|
|How to Apply||OFFLINE|
Scientist-B:– 1 Post
Pay Scale:- Rs. 56500 – 177500/- Per Month
Scientist-B:- 1st class M.Sc. or similar with at least 3 years research experience or Ph.D. with at least 01 year Post-Doctoral Research experience.
|Age Criteria||35 years|
|Method of Selection||Interview|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500/- in shape of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar 751023|
How to Apply
If you Fulfil the criteria for the application process, kindly send your application in the Defined Format (attached below) to Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar 751023 Upto 15th May 2020.
Dates to be Remember:
Notification is released on:- 24th April 2020
Closing date For Application Form:- 15th May 2020
Links to Download Official Notification and Apply online:
Official Notification Download:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
General Conditions/ Instructions:
- Relaxations and concessions will be in accordance with the ILS Rules and Regulations. Relaxation in age, educational qualifications and/or experience will be considered in case of persons already holding analogous positions in Government Scientific Organizations/ Research Institutions.
- Merely fulfilling the requirements in the advertisement will not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for interview. The applications received will be scrutinized and candidates who in the opinion of the institute are likely to be suitable will be shortlisted for calling for interview. The decision of the institute in all these matters will be final. No interim inquiries/ correspondence/ communication of any sort will be entertained in the matter.
- The Screening and Selection Committee will make appropriate decisions on quality and impact of the publications and patents in relation to the overall application, research areas and needs of the institute. The decision of the institute in all these matters will be final. No interim inquiries/ correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained in the matter.
- Persons working under the Central Government/Central Government Autonomous Bodies shall submit their applications through proper channel. They may, however, send an advance copy of the application along with enclosures as required. Those who are unable to forward their application through proper channel may submit NOC from their employer t the time of selection interview, if shortlisted. Without this NOC, the applicant will not be allowed to attend the selection interview.
- Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
- Incomplete applications or applications without copies of certificates or applications received after the last date will be rejected.