NCDIR Recruitment notification for the post of Consultant (Scientific-Economic Evaluation), candidates can apply for 1 position after completing Ph.D. All Details like Qualification, Age Criteria in NCDIR Method of Selection, How to Apply, and Dates to be Remember for advertisement released by National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research, Interested aspirants can apply online application Upto 29-05-2020.
|Notification released by||National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research|
|Vacancy Details||Consultant (Scientific-Economic Evaluation)|
|Organization Official Link||ncdirindia.org|
|How to Apply||ONLINE|
Consultant (Scientific-Economic Evaluation):– 1 Post
Type of Job:- On the Contract basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 80000/- Per Month
Consultant (Scientific-Economic Evaluation):- Ph.D in economics.
|Age Criteria||Below 70 Years|
|Method of Selection||Interview|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Consultant (Scientific-Economic Evaluation) posts in NCDIR, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on NCDIR official website at ncdirindia.org Upto 29th May 2020.
The printed copy of the filled-in online application dully filled in all respect and signed by the applicant along with self-attested copies of certificate/ testimonials in support of qualification, age and experience should be sent to following address. Director, National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research, Nirmal Bhawan-ICMR Complex (II Floor), Poojanahalli, KIAL Road, Kannamangala Post, Bengaluru-562110 The envelope should be super-scribed as Application for the post of Consultant (Scientific Economic evaluation).
Dates to be Remember:
Starting Date to Apply Online:- 11th May 2020
Closing Date to Apply Online:- 29th May 2020 upto 05:00 PM
Hard Copy Submitted:- 05th June 2020: upto 05:00 PM
Links to Download Official Notification and Apply online:
Official Notification Download & Application Form:- Click here
Apply Online:- Click here
- Aspirants must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information available on website: ncdirindia.org
- Make sure you are filling up the application for the correct post.
- Fill all the details in the required format as indicated in application form.
- Fill up all the entries of application form; don’t leave any blank entry if it is mandatory to fill. If any entry is optional to fill, then make your decision accordingly.
- Clearly mention all other details like your age, gender, date of birth and other details etc.
- The candidate’s application form must be complete in all aspects while submitting the online application form.
- The candidate should fill his/her mobile number, complete postal address with the pin code and e-mail address for further correspondence.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that he/she fills-in his/her correct postal and e-mail addresses in the Application Form. Aspirants must ensure that address given by them be such that the candidate may be able to get the communication in this address. This institute is NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS IN TRANSIT OR
FOR AN INCORRECT ADDRESS GIVEN BY THE APPLICANT IN THE APPLICATION FORM.
- One good quality colour passport size photograph has been duly pasted in the space earmarked for it on the computer generated confirmation page.
- In case, if candidate have any queries or needs any assistance regarding submission of online application and other details, he I she may contact this office by sending email (Email id: [email protected]) or over phone (Phone: 080-22176400).