NHM, MP Recruitment notification for the post of District Data Manager IDSP, candidates can apply for 39 position after completing B.Tech, PG. All Details like Qualification, Age Criteria in NHM, MP Method of Selection, How to Apply, and Dates to be Remember for advertisement released by National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh, Interested aspirants can apply online application Upto 27-04-2020.
|Notification released by||National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh|
|Vacancy Details||District Data Manager IDSP|
|Education Criteria||B.Tech, PG|
|Organization Official Link||nhmmp.gov.in|
|How to Apply||ONLINE|
District Data Manager IDSP:– 39 Posts
Type of Job:- On the Contract basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
District Data Manager IDSP:- Post Graduate Qualification in Computer Science with minimum 3 years’ experience. OR
BE in IT/ Electronics. Preference will be given to those who have worked in the health or social sector.
|Age Criteria||Minimum 21 years and Maximum 45 years|
|Method of Selection||Check Official Notification|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for District Data Manager IDSP posts in NHM, MP, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on NHM, MP official website at nhmmp.gov.in Upto 27th March 2020.
Dates to be Remember:
Notification is released on:- 23rd April 2020
Closing Date to Apply Online:- 27th April 2020 till 11:59 PM
Links to Download Official Notification and Apply online:
Official Notification Download:- Click here
Apply Online:- Click here
- The Last Date of Submission of Online Application is 27.04.2020 at 11:59:59 PM
- The screening of applications, received through online mode, shall be done on the minimum eligibility criteria as advertised, and a merit list shall be prepared based on the location and the score obtained on the qualification parameter. (Please refer to the Method of Selection)
- The appointment will be purely on contractual basis for a period of the One-year, under COVID-19. Any claim for absorption in the regular position shall not be entertained in the future.
- Mission Director, National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh, will have the right to suspend/cancel any application / entire process without giving any reason.
- If at any stage of recruitment, it is found that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or that she/ he has furnished incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. The decision of the NHM, MP in any matter relating to the recruitment at any stage of the recruitment process will be final and binding upon the candidates.
- All requisite scanned documents/ testimonial/ certificates or any other documents substantiating the claims made in the online form has to be uploaded in the online forms. Any candidate unable to provide any of the requisite documents shall be liable for the disqualification.
- Original Documents of the candidate shall be validated at the time of joining of the candidates by the NHM officials.
- Selected candidate needs to submit a medical certificate which shall be validated by the District Medical Board before the joining of the candidate
- Only post qualification experience shall be considered for all the above-mentioned positions.
- Only full-time course shall be considered for the above qualifications.
- For the above position, the minimum age limit shall be 21 & maximum age 45 years. Note: Please note date 22.04.2020 shall be taken as a reference date for computing age, qualification and experience as well
- Total Vacancies. may vary as per the requirement of NHM MP.
- Any dispute pertaining to the above recruitment process shall be under the jurisdiction of Madhya Pradesh.