NIEPMD Recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Professor, Lecturer, candidates can apply for 5 position after completing M.Phil. All Details like Qualification, Age Criteria in NIEPMD Method of Selection, How to Apply, and Dates to be Remember for advertisement 11/2020 released by National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities, Interested aspirants can apply online application Upto 20-05-2020.
Asst. Professor in Clinical Psychology (Consultant):– 1 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 44000/- Per Month
Lecturer in Clinical Psychology Level – II (Consultant):- 4 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 39600/- Per Month
Type of Job:- Temporary Basis
Asst. Professor:– M. Phil. in Clinical Psychology from RCI recognized Institute. Minimum three years experience in Teaching, Research. Two Research Publications. Valid RCI Registration.
Lecturer:- M. Phil. Clinical Psychology from RCI recognized Institute. Minimum two years of Clinical/Teaching/ Research experience. Valid RCI Registration.
|Age Criteria||As per NIEPMD Rules|
|Method of Selection||Walk-in-Interview/Method of Selection|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Those interested to attend the interview may send a note to the Email [email protected] containing their personal particulars, post interested in, Email id, phone number, address etc. as to establish contact for an online/telephonic interview, if necessary. This note shall be sent as to the said E Mail Upto 20th May 2020.
Venue: NIEPMD, DEPwD, MSJ&E, GOI, Muttukadu, Chennai-603 112.
Dates to be Remember:
Last Date:- 20th May 2020
Walk-in Date:- 22nd May 2020 at 11:00 AM
Links to Download Official Notification and Apply online:
Official Notification Download & Application Form:- Click here
- This engagement will be purely temporary and only for a period of 11 months and the engagement will cease after the 11th month without any notice; renewal of engagement for further 11 months is subject to project need and performance.
- The incumbent will be paid consolidated honorarium only. No other allowances such as DA/ HRA/MA/ GPF/ NPS and other allowance will be admissible.
- The incumbent will have NO RIGHT to claim for any regularization or extension/ renewal of engagement in any circumstances.
- Aspirant to bring filled in application in the Defined Format (Given).
- Aspirants to report with all testimonials/certificates in original and one set of self-attested true copies. Two passport size photographs. Aadhar or any valid ID proof.
- The Aspirants are requested to report at Room No. 37, 1st Floor, Department of Clinical Psychology before 11.00 A.M on 22. 05.2020. (Subject to Government’s Directive on Lifting of Lockdown)