NII Recruitment notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing Post Graduate. All Details like Qualification, Age Criteria in NII Method of Selection, How to Apply, and Dates to be Remember for advertisement released by National Institute of Immunology, Interested aspirants can apply online application Upto 10-06-2020.
|Notification released by||National Institute of Immunology|
|Vacancy Details||Junior Research Fellow|
|Education Criteria||Post Graduate|
|Organization Official Link||nii.res.in|
|How to Apply||Offline|
Vacancy Details:– Junior Research Fellow (Project)
Total Vacancies Available:- 1
Type of Job:- On the Contract basis
Salary: Rs. 31000/- Per Month
Post Graduate in any field of Life Sciences. The candidates should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’.
As per NII Rules
Method of Selection
Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
Fees to Apply
Scheduled Caste (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs)/PH/Women:- No Fees Required
Others:- Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, Dr. Anil Kumar [email protected] clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers.
Dates to be Remember:
Closing date For Application Form:- 10th June 2020
Links to Download Official Notification and Apply online:
Official Notification Download & Application Form:- Click here
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. Scheduled Caste (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs)/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
- Apart from sending application in the Defined Format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.