NII Recruitment notification for the post of Project Assistant, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing 12th pass. All Details like Qualification, Age Criteria in NII Method of Selection, How to Apply, and Dates to be Remember for advertisement released by National Institute of Immunology, Interested aspirants can apply online application Upto 02-06-2020.
|Notification released by||National Institute of Immunology|
|Vacancy Details||Project Assistant|
|Education Criteria||12th pass|
|Organization Official Link||nii.res.in|
|How to Apply||Offline|
Vacancy Details:– Project Assistant
Total Vacancies Available:- 1
Type of Job:- On the Contract basis
Pay Scale:- Check Official Notification
Passed 12th Class with extensive experience of working in a laboratory with cell culture work. The candidate should have experience of maintenance of cell-culture area, preparation of cell-culture media, preparation of laboratory buffer and other solutions. The candidate should have experience of cell-culture filtration and of providing assistance with other laboratory molecular biology techniques. The candidate should be able to record laboratory data in a systematic manner on various computer spreadsheet applications.
As per NII Rules
Method of Selection
Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Fees to Apply
Scheduled Caste (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs)/PH/Women:- No Fees Required
Others:- Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through E-mail, to the Investigator of the project Dr. Sandeep Saxena Staff Scientist-VI [email protected], clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., E-mail-ID, fax numbers, telephone numbers.
Dates to be Remember:
Closing date For Application Form:- 2nd June 2020
Links to Download Official Notification and Apply online:
Official Notification Download & Application Form:- Click here
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. Scheduled Caste (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs)/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
- Apart from sending application in the Defined Format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.