NIIST Recruitment notification for the post of Technician, candidates can apply for 4 position after completing 10th, ITI. All Details like Qualification, Age Criteria in NIIST Method of Selection, How to Apply, and Dates to be Remember for advertisement 01/2020 released by National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology, Interested aspirants can apply online application Upto 05-06-2020.
Technician:– 4 Posts (UR-1, EWS-1, OBC-1, Pwd-OH-1)
Pay Scale:- Level – 2 Rs. 19900 – 63200/- Per Month, Rs. 27520/-
Technician:- SSC/10th Standard with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI certificate in welding or national/state trade certificate in welding or 2 years full time experience as an apprentice training from a recognized institution in welding.
Age Criteria:- 28 Years
Method of Selection:- Trade test and Written Examination.
Fees to Apply
Gen/ OBC:- Rs. 100/-
SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen:- Exempted
Payment Method:- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Technician posts in NIIST, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on NIIST official website at niist.res.in Upto 05th June 2020.
The duly signed print out of the computer generated application form (hard copy) along with self-attested copies of certificates, mark-sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, caste certificate, if applicable, and proof of application fee remittance should be sent in an envelope superscribed Application for the post of …………………….….(Post Code………) by post so as to reach The Controller of Administration, CSIR NIIST, Industrial Estate P.O, Thiruvananthapuram-695019, Kerala Upto 5.30 PM on 15th June 2020.
Dates to be Remember:
Starting Date to Apply Online:- 27th April 2020
Closing Date to Apply Online:- 05th June 2020
Last Date for Submitting of Hard Copy:- 15th June 2020 till 05:30 PM
Links to Download Official Notification and Apply online:
Official Notification Download:- Click here
Apply Online:- Click here
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- All applicants must fulfil the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the closing date of on-line application. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts as on the closing date. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for Trade Test/Written Test. The duly constituted screening committee will adopt its own criteria for short-listing the candidates. The candidate should therefore, mention in the application all the qualifications and experiences in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification, supported with documents.
- The application should be accompanied by self-attested copies of the relevant certificates regarding educational qualification, experience, etc. The prescribed qualifications should have been obtained from recognized Universities/Institutions etc. Incomplete applications (i.e. unsigned, without photograph, without proof of remittance of application fee if applicable, applicable testimonials etc.) will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
- In respect of similar clause in essential qualification, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as similar qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the application is liable to be rejected.
- The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis, daily wages, visiting/guest faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for shortlisting the candidates for Trade Test/Written Test.
- If any document/certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or Notary is to be submitted.
- The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and /or experience will be the closing date of on-line application i.e. 05/06/2020.
- The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualifications prescribed for that Grade.
- Persons with disabilities (PwD) fulfilling the eligibility conditions prescribed under GOI instructions are encouraged to apply.
- Any discrepancy found between the information given in application and as evident in original documents will make the candidate ineligible for appearing in Trade Test/Written Test.
- The decision of the NIIST/CSIR in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, Selection Method, conduct of trade test/written examination will be final and binding on the candidates.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- NO INTERIM ENQUIRY OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED.