Northern Railway Recruitment notification for the post of Senior Residents, candidates can apply for 22 position after completing PG Degree, PG Diploma. All Details like Qualification, Age Criteria in Northern Railway Method of Selection, How to Apply, and Dates to be Remember for advertisement NRCH/SR/2020/002 released by Northern Railway, Interested aspirants can apply online application Upto 10-06-2020.
|Notification released by||Northern Railway|
|Vacancy Details||Senior Residents|
|Education Criteria||PG Degree, PG Diploma|
|Organization Official Link||nr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|How to Apply||Walk-in|
Vacancy Details:– Senior Residents
Total Vacancies Available:- 22
Pay Scale: Rs. 67700 – 208700/- Per Month
Post Graduate Degree recognised by MCI/NBE in the concerned Specialty. Post Graduate Diploma recognised by MCI in the concerned Specialty. The candidate should have completed the tenure of PG Degree/ Diploma before the date of interview. For SR selection in all specialities, If candidates with PG qualification are not available in a particular specialty, candidates without having PG qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS, out of which one year of Junior Residency from a Government Hospital (300 beds or more) or MCI recognized/NBE accredited private hospital (300 beds or more) in the concerned specialty, can be considered for a period of one year only.
Age limit is as on the date of interview
|Scheduled Caste (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs)||42 years|
Method of Selection
Fees to Apply
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Aspirants should report with Application form duly filled in and signed along with self-attested copies of all the requisite documents in Auditorium, 1st Floor, Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi on the Date of Walk in Interview date at 8.30 A.M. They must carry with them all the Documents in ORIGINAL & produce the same for verification.
Dates to be Remember:
Walk-in Date:- 10th June 2020
Links to Download Official Notification and Apply online:
Official Notification Download & Application Form:- Click here
- All the columns in application form must be duly filled properly. Applications with incomplete/incorrect information are liable to be rejected summarily.
- All the required certificates duly self attested must be attached with the application. The candidates must have their original certificates, publications with them at the time of interview for verification and need to submit the same before the interview committee.
- Please Note that any discrepancy pertaining to the documents may invite cancellation of offer of appointment and legal action.
- Enclosures as mentioned in the application form at Column-F are to be attached with the application
- Scheduled Caste (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs) candidates are required to submit their caste certificate (issued before the date of submission of their applications) issued only by the Authorised Competent Authority of the Delhi State Govt/Govt of India.
- OBC candidates are required to submit their caste certificate (issued before the date of submission of their applications &but within ONE year from the date of Walk in Interview) duly mentioning about the Creamy Layer status) issued only by the Authorised Competent. Enclosures as mentioned at column F of the Application form are to be attached with application.
- EWS candidates are required to submit the certificate issued by the Competent authority ,issued within one year from the date of Walk in interview.
- No application fee will be charged from ANY Aspirant for the interview.
- No TA/DA/ Allowances of any kind will be paid for appearing in the interview
- List of the selected candidates will be displayed on the notice board. The offer of appointment will also be sent to the selected candidates by E-Mail & by SPEED POST .
- The selected candidates will have to report for duty within a period of 7 days from the date of issue of the letter of offer. Candidature may be cancelled in case of not reporting within the prescribed time limit.
- All the selected candidates will have to produce & deposit their original certificates at the time of joining.
- Any discrepancy may invite cancellation of appointment and legal action as per the rules. The Decision of the Selection Board will be final. In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction of court will be Delhi/New Delhi only.