RITES Limited Recruitment notification for the post of Manager, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing BE/B.Tech, B.Sc. All Details like Qualification, Age Criteria in RITES Limited Method of Selection, How to Apply, and Dates to be Remember for advertisement released by RITES Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application Upto 11-06-2020.
|Notification released by||RITES Limited|
|Education Criteria||BE/B.Tech, B.Sc|
|Organization Official Link||rites.com|
|How to Apply||ONLINE|
Vacancy Details:– Manager (Mechanical)
Total Vacancies Available:- 1
Type of Job:- Regular Basis
Pay Scale: Rs. 60000 – 180000/- Per Month
BE/ B.Tech/ BSc (Engineering) Degree in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial/Automobile Engineering.
38 years as on 1st May 2020
Method of Selection
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
Fees to Apply
Gen/OBC:- Rs. 600/- + Taxes
Scheduled Caste (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs)/PWD/EWS:- Rs. 300/- + Taxes
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Manager posts in RITES, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on RITES official website at rites.com from 20th May 2020 and before 11th June 2020. Application Form along with all relevant documents are to be sent through post to “Recruitment Cell, RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana”; within the date specified for the purpose.
Dates to be Remember:
Starting date to apply online:- 20th May 2020
Closing date to apply online:- 11th June 2020
Last date of submission of hard copy of documents:- 22nd June 2020
Links to Download Official Notification and Apply online:
Official Notification Download:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization
- The period of training/internship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
- In case a candidate is found suitable for a lower post than for which he/she has applied, he/she shall only be considered for the post for which he/she has been found suitable by the selection committee.