SPMCIL Recruitment notification for the post of Consultant, candidates can apply for 86 position after completing Retired Employees. All Details like Qualification, Age Criteria in SPMCIL Method of Selection, How to Apply, and Dates to be Remember for advertisement released by Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application Upto 20-05-2020.
Consultant (Resource Management):– 6 Posts
Consultant (Control):- 64 Posts
Consultant (Printing):- 9 Posts
Consultant (Engineering):- 7 Posts
Type of Job:- On the Contract basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 30000 – 40000/- Per Month
Consultant (Resource Management):– Central Government/SPMCIL/PSUs retired employees having experience in gamut of HR/Establishment/ Purchase/Finance functions Like Manpower Planning, personnel appraisal, Compensation Management, Training & Development, Employees relationships, Personnel Services, Administrations and Employees related legal matters, Employees related Service Conditions. RTI and related matters. Scrutiny and Processing & settlement of claims/Bills, GST Compliances, Tender Processing and revaluation, Processing of Medical Claims/Bills, Processing of EPF/GPF bills, sanitary, housekeeping and horticulture related works etc.
Consultant (Control):- Central Government/SPMCIL/PSUs retired employees having experience of post printing operations such as quality examination, inspection counting bundling, sealing, packing and Material Handling etc.
Consultant (Printing):- Central Government/SPMCIL/PSUs retired employees having experience in web off set machine, post printing machine, i.e. auto printing machines, paper cutting machine, and perforating machines etc.
Consultant (Engineering):- Central Government/SPMCIL/PSUs retired employees who worked in Mechanical/Electrical and Maintenance departments and having experience in handling breakdown works on production machines, Periodical Maintenance operations, operating and general maintenance of compressors and vacuum pump etc.
|Age Criteria||65 years|
|Method of Selection||Selection will be on the basis of Interview|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant certificates send to General Manager, Security Printing Press, Hyderabad, Mint Compound, Saifabad, Hyderabad-500 063. Through registered/speed post Upto 20.05.2020.
Dates to be Remember:
Closing date For Application Form:- 20th May 2020
Links to Download Official Notification and Apply online:
Official Notification Download:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- The selected candidate will not have any claim over other emoluments/benefits/compensation available to other SPMCIL employees. However, for any out station travel as per the requirement, with the prior approval of the competent authority, only the expenses towards travelling, lodging and boarding (as per SPMCIL Travel rules/polices) will be borne by SPP, Hyderabad.
- The selection will be as per the terms and conditions in this advertisement and the candidates will be required to appear for interview.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the applicants who are not selected, either before or after the selection. The decision of SPMCIL would be final and binding.
- Management reserves the right to reject the applications without assigning any reason. The selection process can be cancelled / Suspended / terminated without assigning any reasons. The decision of the management will be final and no claim or appeal will be entertained.
- Applications that are not in conformity with the advertisement, incomplete applications and those received after the date will not be entertained.
- In order to regulate the number of candidates to be called for interview, if so required, SPP, Hyderabad reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility criteria/ Standards.
- Retired Government/SPMCIL/PSU employees shall be engaged before they attain the age of 65 years. On attaining the age of 65 years, the agreement/contract for engagement shall stand automatically terminated.
- Canvassing in any form will results in disqualification.