Vizag Steel Recruitment notification for the post of Chief General Manager, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing MBBS, MD, MS, M.Ch. All Details like Qualification, Age Criteria in Vizag Steel Method of Selection, How to Apply, and Dates to be Remember for advertisement 02/2020 (Regular/Fixed Term Tenure) released by Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application Upto 02-06-2020.
|Notification released by||Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited|
|Vacancy Details||Chief General Manager|
|Education Criteria||MBBS, MD, MS, M.Ch|
|Organization Official Link||vizagsteel.com|
|How to Apply||Offline|
Vacancy Details:– Chief General Manager (Medical & Health Services)
Total Vacancies Available:- 1
Type of Job:- Regular/On the Contract basis
Pay Scale: Rs. 51300 – 73000/- Per Month
MBBS with MD/MS/M.Ch in any specialized area from any recognized University/State or Central Government Institution/Medical College recognized by MCI.
57 years as on 1st May 2020
Method of Selection
The Mode of Selection is through shortlisting of eligible applications & Personal Interview for shortlisted / eligible candidates.
Fees to Apply
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Interested eligible candidates should apply giving full particulars as indicated in the Defined Format available on the website www.vizagsteel.com on the link Careers. Application in the Defined Format filled-up in BLOCK CAPITAL LETTERS in English, with duly signed and affixed photograph should be sent by Speed Post / Registered Post / Courier in a sealed cover by super scribing the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __________” to DGM(HR)-Rectt, Room No. 234, HR Recruitment Section, First Floor, B-Block, Main Administration Building, Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, Visakhapatnam-530 031” so as to reach latest by 02.06.2020.
Dates to be Remember:
Closing date For Application Form:- 2nd June 2020
Links to Download Official Notification and Apply online:
Official Notification Download & Application Form:- Click here
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/curtail the recruitment process without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- Aspirants are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned in this advertisement and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and/or he/she has furnished any false/incorrect information or has suppressed any material fact(s), their candidature is liable to be rejected and also debarred from future recruitments. If any of the above shortcomings are detected, even after appointment, their services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- Incomplete / illegible / unsigned applicants, applications not in the Defined Format or without photograph will be rejected.
- All qualifications should be from a recognized Board/University/Institution in India. All certificates/ testimonials should be in English or Hindi.
- To & fro rail fare (2nd AC)/ Domestic Air fare in the economy class by the shortest route will be reimbursed for attending Interview on production of proof of journey.
- The final selection is subject to the candidates being found medically fit as per Company’s Medical Rules.
- The decision of RINL in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, rejection of the application, Selection Method, interview, verification of testimonials and selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Aspirants working in Govt. / Semi-Govt. / Public Sector Enterprises will have to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of interview
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature.
- Any candidate submitting any false declaration/certificate or indulging in malpractices during selection process will be disqualified and also debarred from future recruitments.
- Complaints, if any, regarding the above recruitment may be lodged on Vigilance Toll Free Number 1800 425 8878 and/or on our website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Contact Us” – Vigilance.
- In case of any dispute, the case shall be settled in the Courts of Visakhapatnam jurisdiction only.
- For any queries please contact us at 0891-2740405 (on all working days from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM) and email id: [email protected]